E. Madison Walker, Associate
Madison's practice encompasses general civil litigation, including insurance coverage and defense, trucking and transportation litigation, construction law, commercial litigation, and premises liability. She works tirelessly to achieve favorable results for clients, applying a cost-effective and aggressive approach.
Madison graduated cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2015. During her final semester, she was privileged to serve as a judicial extern to the Honorable J. Michelle Childs in the District of South Carolina. She also held positions including Executive Articles Editor for the South Carolina Law Review, research assistant, and legal writing tutor. Madison also received the “Best Oralist” award for the Best Oral Argument in Legal Writing.
Prior to and during law school, Madison worked for South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley as the Director of Boards and Commissions.
- Automobile, Trucking and Transportation Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- J.D., cum laude, University of South Carolina School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of South Carolina, 2010
office: (504) 324-6429
- Louisiana District and Appellate Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit