Jose R. Ruiz, Associate
Jose's practice focuses on insurance defense and premises liability defense for restaurants and retailers throughout the state of Louisiana. His energy, drive, and innovative outlook informs his work and his results on behalf of clients.
Jose held an externship with the Honorable Greg G. Guidry at the Louisiana Supreme Court, as well as an internship with the Honorable Nannette Jolivette Brown at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. While at Tulane Law School, he served as the Executive Chair of Finance for the Student Bar Association, Co-Chair of the 2017 Class Gift Committee, and received the CALI Award for Sports Law: Antitrust.
- Insurance Coverage
- General Civil Litigation
- J.D, Tulane University Law School, 2017
- B.A., The University of Alabama, 2014
office: (504) 324-6467
- Louisiana District and Appellate Courts
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Louisiana
- Tulane Law School Inn of Court