Kathryn T. Trew, Associate
Kathryn's practice encompasses general civil litigation, insurance defense, medical malpractice, and premises liability, in which she has received multiple dismissals for clients through dispositive motions. She institutes a cost-effective and strategic approach to reach the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Following law school, Kathryn clerked for the Honorable Jeffery P. Victory, former Associate Justice of the Louisiana Supreme Court. She graduated magna cum laude from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University. While at LSU Law, Kathryn was a member of the Order of the Coif and received the CALI Award for Successions & Donations, Louisiana Sales & Real Estate Transactions, Civil Law Property, Evidence, Louisiana Civil Procedure I, Criminal Law, International Issues in Biotechnology, and Products Liability. She also served as a research assistant for Professor Elizabeth Carter and held a judicial externship with the Honorable Burrell J. Carter, former Chief Judge for the Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- J.D., magna cum laude, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2011
- B.S., Louisiana State University, 2007
office (504) 324-6399
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana