Kyle P. Kirsch, Partner
Kyle brings nearly two decades of litigation experience and knowledge to his practice. A fierce advocate for his clients, he has tried numerous cases in both state and federal courts, as well as argued appeals before all of Louisiana’s appellate courts and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. A significant portion of his practice involves defending trucking and transportation companies, including critical rapid response efforts. He also defends construction companies, governmental entities, healthcare providers, retailers, insurers, excess carriers, and oilfield companies.
Kyle's cost-efficient, results-driven approach informs his work on behalf of clients. He fights aggressively and strategically to reach optimal outcomes, and determines early on whether cases should be tried or settled to achieve the best results.
His successes have been recognized throughout his career. Kyle received Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating, “AV” Preeminent, and was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2013. He was appointed as Defense Liaison Counsel in a Multi District Litigation, In Re Francks Lab, MDL No.2454. In 2016, Kyle was invited to present at the Spine Intervention Society’s 24th Annual Scientific Meeting on Guidelines in the Defense of Good Practice: Steering Clear of Medico-Legal Complications to discuss how to assist interventional spine physicians in the defense of their practice.
- Automobile, Trucking and Transportation Defense
- Civil Rights
- Construction Law and Lien Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Property Damage Claims
- Public Sector Work
office: (504) 324-6456
cell: (504) 782-9064
- J.D., Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 1999
- B.A., Loyola University, 1996
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (LADC)
- Louisiana Bar Association