We have reached successful outcomes for many clients in a broad range of matters. Here is a partial list of our achievements over the past decade:
- Shonda Brennan v. United Services Automobile Assn/USAA CIC (24th JDC, Judge Stephen Grefer, Oct. 2017)
- Larry Mitchell et al v. ACE Hardware Corp, USDC (Eastern District of LA, Hon. Mary Ann Lemmon, May 22-24, 2017)
- Jessica Faust v. United Services Automobile Association (34th Judicial District Court/St. Bernard parish, Judge Jeanne Juneau, April 2017)
- Gettys v. Joaquim Wong, MD, LSUHSC & Children’s Hospital (Civil District Court in New Orleans, Louisiana, Dec. 3, 2015)
- John and Casie Dekerlegand v. John Arton d/b/a/ Chick-fil-A, et al (15th Judicial District Court, Lafayette Parish, Nov. 2013)
- Ella Crosby v. Cajun Operating Co./Church’s Chicken (USDC, Eastern District of LA, Aug. 2013)
- Loconte Partners, LLC v. Montgomery & Associates and Landmark American Ins. Co. (St. Bernard parish, Oct. 2011)
- USAA obtains Zero Judgment on alleged vehicle theft claim (24th Judicial District Court for Jefferson Parish, April 2010)
- One River Place Condominium Association, Inc. v. Axis Surplus Ins. Co. (Federal court in New Orleans, June 2009)
- Gordon v. DG Louisiana, LLC, USDC for the Eastern District of Louisiana, Case No. 16-cv-15279, August 2017; Obtained summary judgment for defendant on the eve of trial with plaintiff's last settlement demand of $700,000.
- Mouney v. Boyd, et al., 24th JDC for Jefferson Parish, Case No. 756-324, January 2017; Obtained dismissal of plaintiff's personal injury claims at close of plaintiff's case at trial. Plaintiff alleged injuries from collision involving 18-wheeler. Cross-examination of plaintiff and testimony of defendant driver established that defendant driver was not negligent.
- Joiner v. Winn-Dixie Montgomery, LLC, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, Case No. 16-30249, July 2016; Court of Appeals dismissed appeal of trial court’s grant of defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment.
- Alexander v. Maki, et al., Louisiana Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, Case No. 15-CA-517, January 2016; Court of Appeals affirmed trial court's grant of summary judgment on plaintiff's claims stemming from 18-wheeler accident. Case dismissed.
- Edwards v. Dolgencorp, LLC, Louisiana Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit, Case No. 2015-CA-0850, December 2015; Following oral argument, Court of Appeals affirmed trial court's grant of summary judgment on plaintiff's claims stemming from slip and fall accident. Case dismissed.
- Pouncy v. Winn-Dixie Montgomery, LLC, Louisiana Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, Case No. 15-CA-189, September 2014; Following oral argument, Court of Appeals affirmed trial court's granting of summary judgment in favor of defendant. Case dismissed.
- Farrow v. Dolgencorp, LLC, USDC for the Middle District of Louisiana, Case No. 3:12-cv-804, August 2014; Obtained Defense Verdict following jury trial on personal injury lawsuit involving trip and fall.
- Guillot v. Dolgencorp, LLC, Louisiana Supreme Court, Case No. 2013-C-2953, March 2014; Supreme Court reversed decisions of trial court and 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals and dismissed plaintiff's case.
- Adams v. Dolgencorp, LLC, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, Case No. 13-30746, March 2014; Court of Appeals affirmed USDC's granting of defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment. Case dismissed.
- Taylor v. Winn-Dixie Montgomery, LLC, Louisiana Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, Case No. 2011-C-1161, September 2011; Court of Appeals granted writ and reversed trial court's denial of defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment. Case dismissed.